Completed OrdersCan I cancel my item?
In most cases yes but it'll depend on the type of item you've ordered and how far your order has progressed.
Here's how you can tell if your item can be cancelled:
- If the item is being sent directly from the supplier (Direct Despatch) and isn't on its way yet - In these cases, you may have time to cancel it. You can check if the item is direct from the supplier if it mentions DIRECT DESPATCH on the product page.
- If your item has been delayed - Sometimes if we're waiting on stock for a particular item, we'll send you an update to let you know that it might take a little longer than expected and give you details on when we expect to have more stock. In this case, you should have time to successfully cancel.
- If your item is a suite or white goods and isn't on its way yet - In some cases, you may have time to cancel.
If you want to request a cancellation for an item, please get in touch with our Customer Services team with your account and order details.
Please note, there are some occasions where we won't be able to cancel your order for you, they are:
- If you've ordered an item that comes from our warehouse - From the moment your order is processed, the order is fed through to our warehouse and picked off the line as soon as possible. We don't have a facility to intercept your order once it enters this process. You'll be able to tell if your item is coming from our warehouse if it has our standard delivery of 3-7 days on the product page.
- If your item is personalised - As these items are custom-made to your needs, you won't be able to cancel.
If your item is already on the way, or you've since received it and want to know if it can be returned, you can check here for further help: How do I return my item?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackThanks for the feedback. We will improve this article.
- Completed Orders